You have invested money into your beautiful lighting system. The changes the system has made to both your home and landscape makes you wonder how you ever lived before the lights.
Even the best lighting systems need preventative maintenance to ensure longevity and brilliance, however. Whether it's failing lamps or overgrown landscape, they need attention. This blog is all about our annual service programs and their importance!
Why annual service?
- Poorly maintained systems experience more issues
- Failing lamps will often go unnoticed
- Overgrown shrubs and grasses can block fixtures
- Dirty fixtures and old bulbs diminish in brightness
- Selecting the wrong replacement bulb can damage the entire system
- Lighting should be enjoyed free from worry
What is included?
- Inspect all LED bulbs for diminished operation/failures replaced under
- Adjust and clean fixtures, including hard water deposits from lenses
- Trim back overgrown plants around fixtures to allow for proper beam spread
- Re-bury exposed wire, if necessary
- Inspect transformer and reset timers and controls if necessary
Want a discount on your annual service?
We offer a 10% discount on your annual service when you enroll in our automatic annual service program. With our automatic annual service program, we take all the work out of it for you.
We keep track of your service anniversary date every year and then let you know when we will be out to service your system. No need to call, schedule, or book in advance, we handle it all for you!
Keep your light system shining:
There is nothing better you can do for your lighting system than to keep it at its best. If you'd like to learn more about our annual service, automatic annual service program, or would like to get your service scheduled, please give our office a call at 801-440-7647, or fill out our service request form.